InTempVerify is an app that allows anyone to download a CX logger if it was configured with a logger profile in which InTempVerify was enabled. When a logger is downloaded with InTempVerify, the logged data is automatically uploaded to the configuring user's InTempConnect account. This offers greater accessibility to logger data and allows the loggers to be used similarly to USB loggers.
Important: Make sure loggers are configured with a logger profile in which the “InTempVerify (ITV) Enabled” option was selected. If that option is not enabled, then the logger will not appear in the InTempVerify app.
To download a logger with InTempVerify:
1. Download the InTempVerify app to your phone or tablet.
2. Open InTempVerify and follow the prompts to create an account or enter your username and password if you already have an account. You will remain logged in to the InTempVerify app indefinitely after logging in for the first time (you can use the Settings icon to log out if needed).
3. When the app opens, tap Devices to view all InTempVerify-enabled loggers within range or your device.
4. Find the logger you want to download. Use the Filter and Sort icons to refine the list of loggers if needed.
5. Tap Download. Status messages track the progress of connecting to the logger and downloading it. Once the download is complete, it will automatically be uploaded to the configuring user's InTempConnect account where authorized users can view details about the logger configuration, build reports, and receive any expected alarm notifications as necessary. If the logger was logging when the download started, then it will continue logging until it is full or stopped by the CX5000 Gateway or InTemp app.
Tap Settings in InTempVerify to access the following:
Log Out: Tap this if you need to log out and switch to another user.
Wi-Fi Only: Tap the toggle to enable or disable whether the app uses Wi-Fi only to upload data. If Wi-Fi only is enabled, then the app will only upload data when a Wi-Fi connection is available. If Wi-Fi only is disabled, then the app will use a cellular connection to upload data when a Wi-Fi connection is unavailable.
Readout Queue Status: This displays whether any logger downloads are waiting to be uploaded to InTempConnect.
Units: Select the units used to be displayed in InTempVerify. This will not affect the units used when the data is downloaded or on the logger LCD (if applicable).
Dark mode: Tap the toggle to enable or disable Dark Mode, which changes the app color scheme. When Dark Mode is enabled, the app displays bright text on a black background. When Dark Mode is disabled, the app displays dark text on a white background.
Share Diagnostics with Onset: Tap the toggle to enable or disable sharing of information about the software for troubleshooting and future enhancements.
Enable Logging: This allows the app to run logs to help Onset assess potential issues with the app or loggers. When you enable this setting, the Share Logs with Onset option appears, which you can use if you need to send the logs to Onset.