The InTemp CX405-RTD Dry Ice data logger is specifically designed for monitoring vaccines and pharmaceuticals in storage and transportation environments. The logger uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to wirelessly communicate with the InTemp CX5000 Gateway and/or the free InTemp mobile app and send data to the free InTempConnect cloud platform. The CX405-RTD has a built-in 1.5 m external probe that can measure temperatures as low as -95°C (-139°F) and up to 50°C (122°F) with a high degree of accuracy. The device also has a protective sheath to prevent accidental cutting of the probe cable and includes a clip for secure mounting.
The CX405 Dry Ice data logger also features a built-in LCD display to view temperature readings, visual alarms (and audible alarms), and battery level – plus the ability to view and display minimum and maximum readings.
With the addition of the InTemp CX5000 Gateway, users can get text or email notifications of temperature excursions, as well as automatic data downloads from loggers within range of the CX Gateway device.
• Two-point NIST Certificate of Calibration (probe only), good for one year
• Integrates with mobile and cloud platforms for a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant solution
• Easy logger setup and data download in seconds
• Advanced audible and visual alarm capabilities for notification of temperature excursions
• LCD display with current and daily min/max temperatures
• Protective, anti-cut cable sheath
• User-replaceable AAA batteries to guard against local power loss
• Built to FDA, USP, EU, and WHO standards
• Free InTemp mobile app to configure logger, view data, and access the free InTempConnect cloud software service
• Real-time alerts and automatic data downloads with the optional CX5000 Gateway device
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in a cold chain environment.
Whats in the Box
- InTemp CX405-RTD Dry Ice Data Logger
- Two AAA 1.5 alkaline batteries
- Battery door and screw
- NIST Certificate of Calibration