The InTemp CX450 Bluetooth Low Energy Temp/RH data logger monitors temperature and relative humidity in storage and transportation environments. The logger uses Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to wirelessly communicate with the InTemp CX5000 Gateway and/or the free InTemp mobile app and send data to the free InTempConnect cloud platform. The external sensor provides highly accurately temperature (-30C to 70C) and humidity (0% to 95%) readings.
The CX450 Temp/RH logger also features a built-in LCD display to view temperature and relative humidity readings, visual alarms (and unique audible alarms), and battery level – plus the ability to view and displayed minimum and maximum readings, without affecting logged data.
With the addition of the InTemp CX5000 Gateway, users can get text or email notifications of temperature and/or humidity excursions, as well as automatic data downloads from loggers within range of the CX Gateway device.
- Easy logger setup and data download in seconds
- LCD display, with ability to clear min/max temp and RH readings
- Unique audible alarms for temp, RH, and combined temp/RH
- AAA battery-powered to guard against local power loss
- + 0.5C accuracy for reliable temperature readings from -30C to 70C
- + 3% accuracy for reliable RH readings from 0% to 90% (+ 3.5% accuracy for reliable RH readings greater than 90% at 25C)
- Two-point NIST Certificate of Calibration, good for one year
- Free InTemp mobile app to configure logger, view data, and access the free InTempConnect cloud software service
- Real-time alerts and automatic data downloads with optional CX5000 Gateway device
In what environment does this operate?
This operates in an cold chain environment.
Important Information - Certificate of Validation.
The validation certificate supplied with this instrument is from date of manufacture, therefore due to receipt and shelf time may be partly or fully expired.
It is deemed by OneTemp Pty Ltd that this instrument is not supplied with current certificates of validation.
If you need current certificates, please discuss the options we have available before ordering.