The HOBO Wind Monitoring Station is an easy-to-deploy, low-cost cellular wind monitoring solution. The web-enabled HOBO® MicroRX station, together with the Davis Wind Speed/Direction Smart Sensor offers long-term, reliable monitoring of wind conditions.
With the introduction of the Ultrasonic Wind Speed/Direction Smart Sensor, you now have the option to upgrade your Wind Monitoring Station. Compact and rugged with no moving parts, it will make moving your station between sites even easier. Because this sensor is ultrasonic it is able to measure very low wind speeds, down to 0.4 m/s (compared to 1.0 m/s for our mechanical sensors). This sensor is also powered by its own built-in solar panel.
Configurable station-side alarms provide immediate notification of critical conditions, allowing you to easily maintain OH&S compliance, and Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink® platform makes it easy to view, access, and share your data.
- Integrated solar panel for easy long term deployment
- Remote access to data and current conditions with a customizable dashboard for analysis
- Alarm notifications via text/email when conditions reach user-set thresholds
- Inputs for five plug-and-play smart sensors
- Real-time monitoring with up to 10-minute connection rates via 4G cellular
Powerful Access to your Data in Real Time
HOBOlink, Onset's cloud based software platform, allows you to access your data anywhere on your mobile device or desktop. Customizable dashboards and easily-configurable alarms make your field data more accessible and meaningful. HOBOlink can send an email or a text/SMS message to your phone when conditions exceed set thresholds.
What's in the box?
- HOBO RX2102 MicroRX Station
- Grease packet
- Cable ties
- Screws and washers
- Battery pack
- Davis Wind Speed/Direction Smart Sensor OR Ultrasonic Wind Speed/Direction Smart Sensor
Note: Do you need a Relay Output that can be activated or pulsed in response to alarms? This option is available if you upgrade to the RX3000 Station, please contact us for further details.