HOBOlink is a web-enabled software platform designed for HOBO RX3000/MicroRX Remote Monitoring Systems and HOBOnet Field Monitoring Systems.
|See the live data feed from our Weather Station in the Adelaide Hills: Click Here
HOBOlink will send an email or a text/SMS message to your phone when conditions exceed set thresholds. Multiple levels of alarms and actions can be set for each sensor. You can also set system alarms to let you know when something may have gone wrong and needs attention.
Monitor your stations with Google Maps
HOBOlink integrates Google Maps to allow you to quickly see all your HOBO devices, or get a view of the connection patterns for your HOBOnet system, and drill down on the details. Hover over your device icons to see readings from the last connection, alarm status, and more.
Easy web-based configuration
HOBOlink allows you to easily configure sensors, logging rates, alarm notifications, relay actions, and more.
The HOBOlink dashboard enables instant visualization of your current and historical data, and can be customized to your specific needs with the dashboard builder and our library of widgets.
HOBOlink Key Features
- Access your data with a web browser or mobile device
- Verify RX3000 or HOBOnet system status remotely
- Set up and manage alarm notifications remotely
- Schedule automated delivery of data
- Configure a dashboard that highlights your most important measurements
- Create dashboards that bring data from multiple systems together in a single view
- Configure calculated channels such as dew point, accumulated rainfall, and evapotranspiration (ET)
- Export the exact date range and sensors you want
- Supports HOBO U30 Remote Monitoring Systems as well
HOBOlink supports the following:
- HOBO MicroRX Stations
- HOBO MX Gateway
- HOBO RX3000 Remote Monitoring Systems
- HOBOnet Field Monitoring Systems
- HOBO U30 Remote Monitoring Systems
About the HOBO RX3000 Remote Monitoring System
The HOBO RX3000 is Onset's remote data logging station that provides instant access to site-specific environmental data anywhere, anytime via the internet. LEARN MORE
About the HOBOnet Field Monitoring System
The HOBOnet Field Monitoring System provides a cost-effective and scalable solution for web-enabled monitoring of field conditions for applications such as crop management, research, and greenhouse operations. LEARN MORE
About the MicroRX Station and MicroRX Water Level Station
The HOBO MicroRX Station is a compact and easy-to-deploy cellular field monitoring solution, with 5 smart-sensor inputs. LEARN MORE
The HOBO MicroRX Water Level Station combines the MicroRX Station with Onset's own water level sensor to monitor water level and flow, as well as barometric pressure. LEARN MORE