The new web-enabled HOBO® MicroRX station is an easy-to-deploy, low-cost cellular field monitoring solution.
With a compact size and rugged design, the MicroRX Station offers long-term, reliable environmental monitoring. Configurable station-side alarms provide immediate notification of critical conditions, and Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink® platform makes it easy to view, access, and share your data.
Two power source options are available: a solar panel for extended deployments, and user-replaceable batteries for flexible mounting in covered or protected locations. The station includes inputs for up to five of Onset’s research-grade plug-and-play sensors, and can be ordered with an additional water level sensor input with integrated flow conversion. Configurable station-side alarms trigger immediate notifications of critical conditions, and Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink platform makes it easy to view, access, and share data.
- Optional integrated solar panel for easy deployment
- Battery-powered option for covered or shaded deployment locations
- Wide range of research-grade plug-and-play sensors
- Optional water level sensor input, and water flow conversion
- Station-side alarms include new accumulated rainfall alarm
- Real-time monitoring with up to 10-minute connection rates via 4G cellular
Powerful Access to your Data in Real Time
Access your field monitoring data anywhere on your desktop or mobile device with Onset’s powerful cloud-based HOBOlink software. Customizable dashboards and easily-configurable alarms make your field data more accessible and meaningful. Learn More >>
- Compact size for easy deployment
- Robust, weatherproof IP66/NEMA 4X enclosure
- Two power options:
- Integrated 1.7W solar panel with rechargeable battery pack
- 5W and 15W external solar panels can be added (RX2102 or RX2104 only)
- User-replaceable AA lithium batteries
- Inputs for five plug-and-play smart sensors
- Optional water level sensor input (RX2103 and RX2104 only)
- Built-in LCD confirms proper setup and operation
- Integrated mounting tabs for use with screws, zip ties, or U-bolts
- Station-side alarms, including water flow and accumulated rainfall
- Up to 10-minute connection rates via 4G cellular data plans
- Cloud-based monitoring and data access through HOBOlink
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an outdoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The RX2100 data logger supports the following measurements: Absolute Pressure, 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Amp Hour (Ah), Barometric Pressure, DC Voltage, Evapotranspiration, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, PAR, Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Temperature, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Water Level, Watt Hours (Wh), Watts (W) and Wind
Long-Term, Reliable Field Monitoring
With a compact and rugged design, the MicroRX Station provides long-term reliable performance, even in harsh conditions.
Multi-Channel Monitoring in any Field Environment
- Environmental Research: Rugged and reliable microclimate monitoring in harsh field conditions, with access to your data from anywhere.
- Agricultural Research: Field condition monitoring and data collection to help save water, enhance crop quality, and increase yields.
- Commercial Agriculture: Critical field condition monitoring for optimal irrigation, pest control, and harvest timing decisions.
- Water Use Tracking: Optional water level sensors and integrated flow calculations for automated water use tracking and alert notifications.
What's in the box?
- HOBO RX2100 MicroRX Station
- Grease packet
- Cable ties
- Screws and washers
- Six AA lithium batteries (RX2101 and RX2103 battery-powered stations)
- Battery pack (RX2102 and RX2104 solar-powered stations)