The new web-enabled HOBO® MicroRX station is an easy-to-deploy, low-cost cellular field monitoring solution.
With a compact size and rugged design, the MicroRX Station offers long-term, reliable environmental monitoring. Configurable station-side alarms provide immediate notification of critical conditions, and Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink® platform makes it easy to view, access, and share your data.
Two power source options are available: a solar panel for extended deployments, and user-replaceable batteries for flexible mounting in covered or protected locations. The station includes inputs for up to five of Onset’s research-grade plug-and-play sensors, and can be ordered with an additional water level sensor input with integrated flow conversion. Configurable station-side alarms trigger immediate notifications of critical conditions, and Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink platform makes it easy to view, access, and share data.
- Optional integrated solar panel for easy deployment
- Battery-powered option for covered or shaded deployment locations
- Wide range of research-grade plug-and-play sensors
- Optional water level sensor input, and water flow conversion
- Station-side alarms include new accumulated rainfall alarm
- Real-time monitoring with up to 10-minute connection rates via 4G cellular
Powerful Access to your Data in Real Time
Access your field monitoring data anywhere on your desktop or mobile device with Onset’s powerful cloud-based HOBOlink software. Customizable dashboards and easily-configurable alarms make your field data more accessible and meaningful. Learn More >>
- Compact size for easy deployment
- Robust, weatherproof IP66/NEMA 4X enclosure
- Two power options:
- Integrated 1.7W solar panel with rechargeable battery pack
- 5W and 15W external solar panels can be added (RX2102 or RX2104 only)
- User-replaceable AA lithium batteries
- Inputs for five plug-and-play smart sensors
- Optional water level sensor input (RX2103 and RX2104 only)
- Built-in LCD confirms proper setup and operation
- Integrated mounting tabs for use with screws, zip ties, or U-bolts
- Station-side alarms, including water flow and accumulated rainfall
- Up to 10-minute connection rates via 4G cellular data plans
- Cloud-based monitoring and data access through HOBOlink
Long-Term, Reliable Field Monitoring
With a compact and rugged design, the MicroRX Station provides long-term reliable performance, even in harsh conditions.
Multi-Channel Monitoring in any Field Environment
- Environmental Research: Rugged and reliable microclimate monitoring in harsh field conditions, with access to your data from anywhere.
- Agricultural Research: Field condition monitoring and data collection to help save water, enhance crop quality, and increase yields.
- Commercial Agriculture: Critical field condition monitoring for optimal irrigation, pest control, and harvest timing decisions.
- Water Use Tracking: Optional water level sensors and integrated flow calculations for automated water use tracking and alert notifications.