For use with HOBO MX1104 and MX1105 multi-channel data loggers, this temperature sensor, which is suitable for pipe mounting, offers integrated strain relief, so the probe is secured to the logger. And it features Self-Describing technology to automatically communicate configuration information to the logger, without any programming or extensive user setup.
- Self-Describing technology for quick, easy set up
- Locking jack to ensure sensor is connected and stays connected
- Measurement range of -40° and 100°C (-40° to 212°F)
- Accuracy of ±0.15°C from 0° to 70°C (±0.27°F from 32° to 158°F)
- Available in 1.8 m (6 ft)
- Faster response time
- Suitable for pipe mounting
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The SD-TEMP-P-06 sensor supports the following measurement: Temperature