Monitor your facility from anywhere
The HOBO MX1105 multi-channel data logger, with four-channel inputs, measures and transmits data wirelessly from a variety of sensors to your mobile device via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology.
This self-contained wireless data logger lets you use your mobile device and Onset’s free App (HOBOconnect) to access data, at any time, over a 100-foot range via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology. You can configure the logger, read out data, view data in graphs, check the operational status of loggers, configure alarm notifications, and share data files – all with no dedicated equipment beyond a mobile device. And if used with the new MX Gateway, you can remotely access your data in Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink® software.
The MX1105 is ideal for energy audits, building commissioning studies, equipment scheduling, and more.
- Bluetooth communication for wireless data offload
- 16-bit resolution for highly accurate measurements
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
- New Self-Describing sensors with intelligent configuration for fast deployment
- Compatible with existing sensors for a wide range of indoor monitoring
- Audible and visual LCD-screen alarms notify you if a sensor becomes unplugged or a reading exceeds set thresholds
External sensors sold separately. The HOBO MX1105 data logger requires (HOBOconnect) and a compatible mobile device. The system requirements can be found at the bottom of the App Software Page.