The new MX Gateway automatically transmits data from your HOBO MX Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) data loggers, right to the cloud! Now you can use Onset's cloud-based HOBOlink software to remotely manage your data, set alarm notifications, and create custom dashboards. Saves time by reducing multiple site visits.
The MX Gateway automatically transmits HOBO MX Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) logger data to Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink software. The MX Gateway is ideal for obtaining remote access to data from multiple HOBO MX data loggers monitoring environmental conditions in office buildings, residential environments, warehouses, indoor growing facilities, server rooms, museums, and more. The MX Gateway communicates with compatible HOBO MX data loggers through the HOBOmobile app on an iOS mobile device. Android compatibility is coming soon.
- View and analyze data in HOBOlink from any HOBO MX BLE data logger connected to the MX Gateway
- Near real-time measurements transmitted to your HOBOlink dashboard
- Alarm notifications (out-of-range sensor, low battery, stopped logger, missing logger)
- Unlimited cloud storage via HOBOlink
- 30 Meter line-of-site communication
- Wi-Fi & Ethernet connectivity
- Includes the first 12 Months HOBOlink Data Plan - SP-620
In what environment does this communication operate?
This communication operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this communication support?
The MXGTW1 communication supports the following measurements: Carbon Dioxide, Light Intensity, Relative Humidity and Temperature
The MX Gateway requires a HOBOlink service plan (SP-620) which will be included in the purchase of the Gateway. Subscription is for 12 months
Additionally, the MX Gateway requires at least one MX data logger and the free HOBOmobile App to connect to Wi-Fi or Ethernet and a compatible iOS mobile device. System requirements for the HOBOmobile app can be found at the bottom of our HOBOmobile software page.
Whats in the box?
- MX Gateway
- Mounting Kit
- AC adapter
- Includes 12 Months SP-620 Data Plan