This webinar reviews pH theory and introduces the HOBO® MX2501 pH and Temperature Logger for long-term monitoring of pH in aquatic environments. The logger communicates wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to the HOBOmobile® app on your phone or tablet, making logger setup, calibration, and data offload quick and easy, with no need for extra equipment or complicated calibration procedures.
You will learn about the following features:
- Data offload to your mobile device via BLE
- Guided pH calibration with the HOBOmobile app
- Rugged PVC design for freshwater or saltwater deployments
- Water detection feature for longer battery life
- User-replaceable battery, pH electrode, and anti-biofouling copper guard