The InTemp CX603 Dry Ice data logger is a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)-enabled multiple-use logger that records temperature data for up to 365 days. The CX603’s built-in 1.5m probe measures temperatures as low as -95°C (-139°F) and includes a protective sheath to prevent accidental cutting of the cable, and a clip for secure mounting.
Using the InTemp® app on your mobile device, you can easily configure the CX603 with one of multiple preset configurations, or set up a custom configuration. The logger has a built-in alarm to alert you to excursions. And logger reports can be quickly downloaded to your phone or tablet and uploaded to an InTempConnect® account, where you can analyze and export data as needed.
With the optional CX Gateway, you can get real-time notification of temperature excursions and automatically download data from loggers within range of the device. Learn more about the CX Gateway here.
- IATA Battery compliant
- 3-Point NIST Certificate of Calibration, valid for one year from date of manufacture *
- Anti-cut sheath
- Integrates with mobile and cloud platforms for a 21CFR Part 11 compliant solution
- Compact and lightweight – ideal for shipping pharmaceuticals
- No need to open containers to access data
- Ensures secure data via encrypted technology
* Important Information - Certificate of Validation.
The validation certificate supplied with this instrument is from date of manufacture, therefore due to receipt of goods time and shelf time may be partly or fully expired.
It is deemed by OneTemp Pty Ltd that this instrument is not supplied with current certificates of validation.
If you need current certificates, please discuss the options we have available before ordering.