Rugged and compact, the redesigned HOBO USB Micro Station is a weatherproof data logger for multi-channel monitoring of microclimates. This battery-powered station accepts up to five plug-and-play Smart Sensors and has a hinged door to make sensor installation simple and quick. The Micro Station is equipped with a built-in USB port for fast, efficient data readout to a computer, and integrated mounting tabs for easy installation.
- Compact size for easy deployment
- Weatherproof IP66 enclosure for harsh environments
- Direct USB offload--no need for an adapter cable
- Includes five smart sensor inputs
- Hinged door and integrated mounting tabs
- Runs for up to a year on four standard AA batteries
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The H21-USB data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, Amp Hour (Ah), Barometric Pressure, DC Voltage, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Temperature, Volt-Amp Reactive, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Water Flow, Watt Hours (Wh), Watts (W) and Wind
The HOBO H21-USB Micro Station requires HOBOware software.