- Offset adjusting pot
- Measurement Range -50°C to 1300°C [-58°F to 2000°F]
- Single and Dual models
- Resolution 1°C or F, 0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Accuracy is specified for operating temperatures over the range of 18°C to 28°C (68°F to 82°F), for 1 year, not including thermocouple error. ((0.3% rdg +1 C) -50°C to 1000°C. ((0.5% rdg +1 C) -1000°C to 1300°C. ((0.3% rdg +2 F) -58°F to 2000°F.
- Temperature Coefficient 0.1 times the applicable accuracy specifications per C from 0°C to 18°C and 28°C and 50°C (32°F to 64°F and 82°F to 122°F).
- Input Protection 60V dc or 24V rms ac maximum input voltage on any combination of input pins.
- Reading Rate 2.5 times per second.
- Input Connector Accepts standard miniature thermocouple connectors (flat blades spaced 7.9 mm, center to center).
- Ambient Operating Range 0°C to 50°C [32°F to 122°F]
- Battery Life 700 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions 147 mm (H) ( 70mm (W) ( 39mm (D)
Note: This digital thermometer does NOT include a thermocouple temperature sensor. Many sensor options are available, select from those below or speak with us about custom made sensors to your requirements.
Scroll down for suitable probes