Make Your Energy Audits Easier and More Efficient with our 4-channel Analogue Data Logger
A high-performance, LCD display data logger, supporting up to four external sensors to measure and record parameters such as temperature, current, voltages, and third-party sensors. This logger is ideal for energy audits, building commissioning studies, equipment scheduling, and more.
The HOBO 4-Channel Analog data logger has 16-bit resolution and can record up to 1.9 million measurements or events. The four external channels accept a variety of sensors, including temperature and split-core AC current sensors as well as 4-20 mA and voltage input cables (sold separately). Using HOBOware®, you can easily configure an alarm to trip when the sensor reading rises above or falls below a measurement that you specify. Or, you can set up burst logging in which the logger records data at a different interval during certain conditions. The logger can also calculate minimum, maximum, average, and standard deviation statistics. This easy-to-use data logger has a built-in LCD screen to check current readings and to monitor logging status, battery use, and memory consumption in between readouts.
- Twice the accuracy of previous models with 16-bit resolution
- Flexible support for a wide range of external sensors
- LCD confirms logger operation and displays near real-time measurement data
- Provides minimum, maximum, average, and standard deviation logging options
- On-screen alarms notify you when a sensor reading exceeds set thresholds
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup and graphing & analysis
External sensors sold separately. Requires HOBOware software and a USB cable. (Note: A USB-A to USB-B mini cable is included w/HOBOware Pro CD or USB software purchase). See Related Products below.