The 12-bit Voltage Input Adapter interfaces with sensors providing 0-5 VDC signals to act as a smart sensor with compatible data loggers. This adapter features both a non-switched input and a battery-saving switched input that extends the life of external batteries. It also provides a trigger signal for controlling power to attached external sensors, while offering digital filtering which improves measurement accuracy with 32 readings/sample.
- 12-bit resolution
- Digital filtering improves measurement accuracy with 32 readings/sample—4-20 mA adapter has 60 Hz noise rejection
- Measurement averaging over logging interval further enhances accuracy
- Plug-in modular connector for easy interface with HOBO® Weather Station or HOBO® Micro Station data loggers
- Screw terminal for connecting to sensors
- Micro Station has room for two adapters and Weather Station has room for ten (adapters mount inside station enclosure)
- Represents one data input channel
The S-VIA-CM14 Sensor is for use in Indoor and Outdoor environments
The S-VIA-CM14 Sensor supports the following measurements :
Outdoor use requires sensor to be within a weatherproof enclosure.