Horiba pH 11, pH 22, pH 33 LAQUAtwin Compact pH Meter
Accurate pH measurements in a few seconds, from a single drop.*
Water pH varies in different environments, and a slight change can often have a major effect.
Whether you need to keep the pH of an aquarium within tight limits, are checking for the acidity of rain water or for the quality of meat and fish products, LAQUAtwin compact pH meters are ideal for you. No matter where and when you need to test.
Fresh water testing (rain, rivers, lakes, hot springs); aquaria; drainage treatment solutions; soil testing for improved agriculture; fermentation and brewing; food freshness testing; research laboratories; QC of medical supplies and cosmetics; preventative dentistry; school education, etc.
* Minimum volume required – 0.1 mL (0.05 mL when using the HORIBA sampling sheet. Additional sampling sheets available from HORIBA as 100pc/box)
- Autocalibration function recognizes standards.
- Temperature compensation
- IP67 waterproof
- Auto hold
- Automatic power off（30 minutes）
- 2, 3, or 5 calibration points, depending on model
- Model pH33 displays temperature
- All models supplied with calibration solution (pH 4 & pH 7)