The compact HOBO MicroRX Station is an easy-to-deploy, low-cost cellular solution for long-term, reliable monitoring of indoor and outdoor conditions in warehouses, cold storage facilities, data centers, museums, commercial and residential buildings, fields, crops and more. The station includes an integrated HOBOnet Manager, for easy deployment with wireless HOBOnet sensors. The station also features inputs for up to five of Onset’s research-grade plug-and-play sensors. Configurable station-side alarms trigger immediate notifications of critical conditions, and Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink platform makes it easy to view, access, and share data.
- Compact size and integrated HOBOnet Manager for easy deployment
- Scalable, with option to connect up to 50 wireless sensors; 600 m line-of-sight range
- Inputs for five plug-and-play sensors
- Includes AC power adapter and user-replaceable AA lithium batteries for battery back-up
- Built-in LCD confirms proper setup and operation
- Up to 10-minute connection rates via 4G cellular data plans
- Cloud-based monitoring and data access through HOBOlink
- Integrated mounting tabs for use with screws, zip ties, or U-bolts
- Solar Powered option is available
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The RX2100 supports the following measurements: Absolute Pressure, 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Amp Hour (Ah), Barometric Pressure, DC Voltage, Dew Point, Evapotranspiration, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, PAR, Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Solar Radiation, Temperature, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Water Flow, Water Level, Watt Hours (Wh), Watts (W) and Wind