For use with HOBO MX1104 and MX1105 multi-channel data loggers, this 4-20 mA input cable offers integrated strain relief to keep it connected to the logger, and it features Self-Describing technology to automatically communicate configuration information to the logger.
- Self-Describing technology for quick, easy setup
- Locking jack to ensure cable is connected and stays connected
- Measurement range of 0 to 20.1 mA
- Accuracy of ±0.001 mA ± 0.2.% of absolute current
- Cable length: 47 cm (18.5 in)
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The SD-MA-420 sensor supports the following measurement: 4-20mA