Economic multi-use GDP compliant temperature data logger with automated PDF analysis for smart logistics.
THE ECONOMICAL MULTI-USE TEMPERATURE LOGGER YOU CAN TRUST
tempmate.®-M1 multi-use temperature loggers were specially developed for monitoring temperature-sensitive products throughout the entire cold chain. Customer-specific settings are installed directly ex-works so that each temperature logger is good to go out of the box. tempmate.®-M1 is especially small and light so that it can fit into virtually any package.
SMART REPORTING AND TEMPERATURE ANALYSIS
Our multi-use temperature logger tempmate.®-M1 with integrated USB port is the ultimate data logger for economical temperature monitoring of your stationary refrigerators and transported goods. For carrying out the analysis, simply connect tempmate.®-M1 directly to the USB port of your PC. A PDF report is then automatically generated, showing the temperature profile as well as all individual values plus statistical information. No additional hardware or software is required.
- Transparent recording of temperature fluctuations within a cold chain
- Very small and light: can be inserted into virtually any package
- Secure and easy download of encrypted data files
- Display shows the status
The M1 Logger is Preconfigured to suit Vaccine Temperature Monitoring:
The settings can be changed using the free software if desired however if your application is a Vaccine Refrigerator or most cold chain applications, you will not require any software.
Simple logger operation with no software:
- Press the left button once to “wake up” the logger.
- Press the left button for 10 seconds to start logging (if successfully started you will see the Play icon ▶ blink during the 30min delayed start, after which the temperature will be displayed).
- To stop logging, “wake up” the logger and then press the right button for 10 seconds (if the logger is not stopped before downloading data the logger memory will reach capacity quite quickly).
- Plug the logger into USB port and save PDF report file to your own PC - Please Note: it can take up to 5 minutes for your report to generate (Please make sure you have saved the report to your computer, as the file will not stay stored on the logger after it’s re-started).
- Press the left button for 10 seconds to re-start logging again.
- 5min logging
- 30min delayed start (so the logger has time to acclimate to your fridge temp)
- Alarms at 2 and 8 C
- Multi Start
- Display for 15sec
- Push button start and stop
- PLEASE NOTE - Loggers are set to universal UTC 0 time by default. If you would like to operate the loggers in your own time zone, this can be changed using the free Tempbase software
Important Information - Certificate of Validation.
The validation certificate supplied with this instrument is from date of manufacture, therefore due to receipt of goods time and shelf time may be partly or fully expired.
It is deemed by OneTemp Pty Ltd that this instrument is not supplied with current certificates of validation.
If you need current certificates, please discuss the options we have available before ordering.