Rope CTs are excellent for bus-bars and large switch-gear applications. Self-powered rope CTs are flexible and easy to install, but will not be accurate below 30A.
Each CT includes the two-pin CT connector plug for EG4100 Energy Monitoring System
- 333 mVrms at rated output
- Accurate within 1% from 30A to stated current rating
- 6' twisted pair lead with CT connector
- Note: 30A minimum current required at all times. No external integrator required
- Designed to be used where regular split core CTs cannot fit
- Simple installation
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-EG-x000-2775 sensor supports the following measurements: AC Current, AC Voltage, Amps (A), Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Kilowatts (kW), Volt-Amp Reactive, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Watt Hours (Wh) and Watts (W)