Onset’s HOBO MX100 is a low-cost, splash-proof data logger that measures and transmits temperature data wirelessly to mobile devices via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology.
Ideal for a range of indoor monitoring applications, this self-contained wireless data logger lets you access temperature data anytime from your mobile device over a 100-foot range. And, it requires no dedicated equipment beyond a mobile device for configuring the logger or reading out data.
Onset’s free HOBOconnect app for iOS makes it fast and easy to view temperature graphs, check the operational status of MX100 loggers, configure alarm notifications, and share data files.
- Set up and offload loggers wirelessly from your mobile device – no internet, cables, or computer required
- Exceptional value for the convenience of a BLE communication logger
- Splash-proof design enables use in damp environments and spray-down applications
- Easy to deploy, offload, and share temperature data using free HOBOmobile app
- Visual alarms on the logger display and mobile app keep you notified of problems
- Set up and start monitoring in minutes!
Important: The HOBO MX100 data logger requires the HOBOmobile App and a compatible mobile device. The system requirements for the HOBOmobile app can be found at the bottom of our HOBOconnect software page.
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The MX100 data logger supports the following measurement: Temperature