The Calibration Service offered is a full turnaround service including all freight costs to make it simple for you.
Here's how it works:
- Book and pay for the calibration service through our web site on this web page.
- We will send you a prepaid and addressed airbag including packaging for your logger.
- If you chose the option of including a Fridge Min/Max thermometer you would also receive this.
- Pack your logger in the airbag and call the number provided to book a Toll pickup. Ph: 13 15 31
- The logger will be sent back to you ASAP with a renewed calibration certificate valid for 12 months.
Fridge Min/Max Thermometer option
The Fridge Min/Max thermometer is to monitor your fridge during the period you're logger is away being calibrated. This is yours to keep and use next time you have your logger calibrated.
Note: This is a min/max thermometer, not a logger, so you need to keep the min/max records documented under your normal guide lines.
For more information on the Fridge Min/Max thermometer, Click Here
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.