If purchasing calibration for CX450, this cost is for temperature calibration only. Please call for pricing on temperature and humidity calibrations.
The Calibration Service offered is a full turnaround service including all freight costs to make it simple for you.
Here's how it works:
- Book and pay for the calibration service through our web site on this web page.
- We will send you a prepaid and addressed airbag including packaging for your logger.
- If you chose the option of including a Fridge Min/Max thermometer you would also receive this.
- Pack your logger in the airbag and call the number provided to book a Startrack pickup Ph 13 23 45
- The logger will be sent back to you ASAP with a renewed calibration certificate valid for 12 months.
Fridge Min/Max Thermometer option
The Fridge Min/Max thermometer is to monitor your fridge during the period you're logger is away being calibrated. This is yours to keep and use next time you have your logger calibrated.
Note: This is a min/max thermometer, not a logger, so you need to keep the min/max records documented under your normal guide lines.
For more information on the Fridge Min/Max thermometer, Click Here
Restarting your logger after calibration
Getting your logger up and running once you receive it back from calibration is quite simple. The logger would have been reset for OneTemp to do the calibration so you will need to restart the logger from the InTemp app on your phone or tablet, like you would for a new logger.
Information on doing this can be found in the Getting Started Guide
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.