The award-winning HOBOnet System from Onset provides a cost-effective and scalable solution for web-enabled monitoring of indoor conditions in warehouses, cold storage facilities, data centres, museums, commercial and residential buildings, and more.
With the robust and flexible HOBO RX stations as the basis of the HOBOnet System, Onset's wireless sensors are ready to deploy and easily link to the HOBOnet network. Data is easily accessed through the new version of HOBOlink®, Onset's innovative cloud-based software platform.
- Alarm notifications when conditions reach user-set thresholds
- Remote access to data via 4G cellular
- Scalable, with option to connect up to 50 wireless sensors; 600 m line-of-sight range
- Wide coverage with 900 MHz wireless mesh self-healing technology
- Push-button start to join the HOBOnet wireless network
- Onboard station memory plus cloud-based data storage in HOBOlink software
Powerful Visualization in Real Time
More powerful than ever, Onset's cloud-based HOBOlink software makes it easy to view your data and manage your HOBOnet Monitoring System remotely. With multiple levels of alarm notifications, easy web-based configuration, and customizable dashboards, your indoor monitoring data is more accessible and more meaningful (Learn More)
The HOBOnet Wireless Indoor Monitoring Kit Contains:
*Please note that if you require over 20 sensors you will need to upgrade to the SP-610 Data Plan.
Need more flexibility?
If you need a more flexible and robust system, the HOBOnet System using the RX3000 station may be the best option.
- Plug in up to 10 plug-and-play Smart Sensors
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi options are available
- Two module slots for adding analogue inputs, relay outputs, or the wireless sensor network receiver
- Confirm cellular signal-strength at the site
- Connect to HOBOlink with the push of a button