HOBO ZW Series wireless data nodes provide centralized monitoring of energy and environmental conditions in buildings. Best suited for on-site facility monitoring applications, HOBO data nodes transmit high accuracy, real-time data from different points in the facility to a central receiver connected to a computer. This eliminates the need to manually offload data from individual data loggers, saving you time and money. Accompanying HOBOware Pro software (included) can be configured to automatically send data from the wireless network to others via email or FTP, or save it to a network drive or the connected computer.
• Provides real-time, centralized data collection within a facility
• Scales up to a network of 100 nodes sending data to a single receiver
• Creates self-healing network, using routers, to overcome obstructions in communication paths
• Provides one year battery life @ 15 min logging intervals
• Provides alarm notifications via email or text messages
• Delivers robust performance with onboard buffer memory and backup power option
• Features powerful software for organizing and viewing data as well as the wireless network