The HOBO UX120-006M Analog Data Logger is a high-performance, LCD display data logger for building performance monitoring applications.
As Onset’s highest-accuracy data logger, it provides twice the accuracy of previous models, a deployment-friendly LCD, and flexible support up to four external sensors for measuring temperature, current, CO2, voltage, and more.
The data logger is ideal for energy audits, building commissioning studies, equipment scheduling, and more.
Temperature • 4-20mA • AC Current • AC Voltage • Air Velocity
• Carbon Dioxide • Compressed Air Flow • DC Current • DC Voltage • Gauge Pressure • Kilowatts (kW) • Volatile Organic Compound.
- Twice the accuracy over previous models with 16-bit resolution
- Flexible support for a wide range of external sensors
- LCD confirms logger operation and displays near real-time measurement data
- Provides minimum, maximum, average and standard deviation logging options
- On-screen alarms notify you when a sensor reading exceeds set thresholds
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis
IMPORTANT: This HOBO data logger requires HOBOware software and a Communications Cable. See compatible items below and the "software" tab above.