Onset’s HOBO MX1101 data logger measures and transmits temperature and relative humidity data wirelessly to mobile devices or Windows computers via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology.
The self-contained wireless data logger works with your mobile device or Windows computer and Onset’s free HOBOconnect app so you can configure the logger and read out data over a 100-foot range, with no other dedicated equipment required. Using Onset’s free app, you can also view data in graphs, check the operational status of loggers, configure alarm notifications, and share data files.
Add the MX Gateway for remote access to your data in Onset's cloud-based HOBOlink software.
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology
- Easy to deploy and offload using the free HOBOconnect app
- Visual and audible high & low alarm thresholds
- Stores 84,000 measurements
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2C and +/- 2%RH
- Find me/pager feature
- Patented connectivity technology
Discover more application stories here >>
In what environment does this operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this support?
The MX1101 data logger supports the following measurements: Dew Point, Relative Humidity and Temperature
Whats in the box
- HOBO MX1101 Temp/RH Data Logger
- Command™ strip
- Double-sided tape
- Hook & loop strap
- Two AAA 1.5 V alkaline batteries
The HOBO MX1100 data logger requires a compatible mobile device and the HOBOconnect app. System requirements for the app can be found at the bottom of the HOBOconnect software page.