The HOBO U26 Dissolved Oxygen Logger is a highly precise, low-cost data logger for measuring concentrations of oxygen in lakes, streams, rivers, estuaries, and coastal waters. Used by aquatic biologists, hydrologists, and other research professionals, the HOBO U26 combines the high accuracy, robust performance of industry-leading RDO® Basic (Rugged Dissolved Oxygen) sensor technology with an easy-to-maintain design.
- Affordable, high performance dissolved oxygen (DO) monitoring with 0.2 mg/L accuracy
- Optical DO sensor technology for long-lasting calibration with less maintenance
- Dissolved Oxygen Assistant software corrects for measurement drift from fouling; provides salinity-adjusted DO concentrations and percent saturation
- Optical USB interface for high-speed, reliable data offload
- Easy-to-replace DO sensor cap lasts six months
NOTE: If you need DO in Percent Saturation, barometric pressure data is required, which can be logged with a HOBO Water Level Logger (U20-001-04).
- U26-001 data logger
- DO sensor cap
- Protective Guard
- Calibration Boot with sponge
The U26-001 Data Logger is for use in Underwater environments
The U26-001 Data Logger supports the following measurements: Temperature, Dissolved Oxygen