The HOBO RX3000 Advanced Weather Station Kits use high-quality components and provide instant access to site-specific data for air temperature, relative humidity, wind speed/direction and much more, anywhere, anytime on your desktop or mobile device.
The RX3000 accepts up to 10 plug-and-play Smart Sensors, just plug in your sensor and it’s automatically recognised by the station – no programming, wiring, or calibration necessary in this simple setup.
The weather station kits come fitted with a Telstra (Aust) or Spark (NZ) SIM for 12 months, fitted and ready to go, we'll send you a reminder in 12 months time for the next 12 months payment.
HOBOlink is the cloud-based software accessible via most web browsers offering 24/7 access to your data and the ability to verify your system status, set up and manage alarm notifications, and schedule automated delivery of data, plus a whole lot more. See HOBOlink
HOBOlink Plan SP-611 30min Logging with 6Hr uploads has no ongoing fee
HOBOlink Plan SP-610 1 Min Logging with 10 Min uploads has 12 Monthly ongoing fees. ( the first year is included with the RX3004-00-1-SP-610 Station.
- Provides basic components needed for any weather monitoring application
- A choice of 3 stations to suit your needs
- Cloud-based data access
- Plug-and-play operation
- Rugged double-weatherproof enclosure
- Provides alarm notification via text, email
What's in the box
- HOBO RX3000 cellular data logger with 10 inputs - RX3004-00-1
- 12 Month OneTemp SIM Plan
- 5W Solar Panel - SOLAR-5W
- Temperature/RH Smart Sensor with 2-meter cable - S-THB-M002
- Wind Speed and Direction Smart Sensor kit - S-WSET-B
- Rainfall Smart Sensor 0.2mm with 2 meter lead - S-RGB-M002
- Full Crossarm for Wind Speed/Direction sensors - M-CAA
- Solar Radiation Shield for Temperature & RH sensor - RS3-B
- Barometric Pressure Smart Sensor - S-BPB-CM50
- Solar Radiation Smart Sensor - S-LIB-M003
- Light Sensor Bracket - M-LBB