For use with HOBO MX1104 and MX1105 multi-channel data loggers, this DC voltage input cable offers integrated strain relief to keep it connected to the logger, and it features Self-Describing technology to automatically communicate configuration information to the logger.
- Self-Describing technology for quick, easy setup
- Locking jack to ensure cable is connected and stays connected
- Measurement range:
- 0 to 2.5 V (w/ SD-VOLT-2.5)
- 0 to 5 V (w/ SD-VOLT-05)
- 0 to 10 V (w/ SD-VOLT-10)
- 0 to 24 V (w/ SD-VOLT-24)
- ±0.1 mV ±0.1% of reading (w/ SD-VOLT-2.5)
- ±0.2 mV ±0.3% of reading (w/ SD-VOLT-05)
- ±0.4 mV ±0.3% of reading (w/ SD-VOLT-10)
- ±1.0 mV ±0.3% of reading (w/ SD-VOLT-24)
- Cable length: 1.8 m (6 ft)
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The SD-VOLT-xx sensor supports the following measurement: DC Voltage